So today, I had to do a complete reset of my server and then restore all the website. One of the website that I had a problem with was my client. All the other ones was working just fine. I got an error after I’ve successfully restored the archive packaged using legacy file restore in WHM. The error occur at the main page of the website. The error was internal 500 error.
Here is what I did to fix it:
1. logged in as root type
chown -R username:username /home/USERNAME/public_html/
2. stil as root type:
chmod -R 0755 /home/USERNAME/public_html
3. Fix permissions for files you have to (config files, etc…)
Replace the word username with the actual username of the account.
Hope that helps everyone. Going to bed now.